Person-Centered Solution-Focused therapy services grounded in Cognitive Behavioral Therapeutic techniques.
Skilled in Motivational Interviewing, a technique which assists individuals in resolving ambivalence to change. This technique is highly effective for individuals with substance abuse disorders.
Therapy for adults, and young adults, who experience any of the following challenges.
- General Anxiety
- Social and Performance Anxiety
- Marital/Couple Challenges
- Obsessive-Compulsive Behaviors
- Attention Deficit Disorder
- Addiction (including opiates)
- Binge-Eating Behaviors
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder